Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 3.0/2.0 Ultra Portable External Hard Drive (Black)




See Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 3.0/2.0 Ultra Portable External Hard Drive (Black) Full size and View details

Description

My Passport Essential Put your digital lifestyle, the maximum capacity of WD My Passport With the quality and USB 3 WD My Passport portable drives and external quality of our world 2 and USB 3 x USB mass using a large number of small small, elegant and capacity of the drive is powered directly from the PC's USB port Features No need for separate power supply is needed Use with dual USB ports USB 2 3.. Read More >> or Full Reviews >>



1 comment:

Western Digital Wd Elements 2 Tb Desktop External 2tb said...

Amazoncom: Western Digital WD Elements 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard drive : Electronic. 2TB WD Elements USB 2.0 to desktop External Hard drive

Post a Comment